I believe that the youth of today have more opportunities than ever and as they are going to be the leaders of tomorrow I want them to have as much knowledge as possible and understand what is out there for them.
I provide workshops to help students from 15 to 24 work on their confidence, understand their personal skills and abilities and understand that those who struggle to meet the grades and expectations of todays education system still have opportunities.
Students working through their final education years often have no idea what they want to do and my workshops can help them to find careers that suit their personal skills.
Supporting Primary, Secondary schools, Colleges and Education Centres
- How Parents Can Support Their Children
- Career Advice & Progression Opportunities
- Preparing For Work
- Exam Preparation
- Career Decisions (sixth form, college, apprenticeship)
- Interview Techniques
- CV Creation & Understanding
- Personal Statements
- Transition from Primary to Secondary School
- Settling in to new schools
- Work Experience Application & Preperation
- Understanding Performance Management At Work
- Relationship Building & Communication Skills
- Work Ethic & Etiquette
- Behaviour In The Workplace
- Behaviour in the classroom, Respect and Attention
- Organisational Skills
- Team Building & Being Part Of A Team
- Independant Learning
- Giving & Getting Feedback
- Managing Change
- Presentation Skills
- Goal Setting and Independant Progession
- Coping With Stress
121 or group discussions can be arranged to suit, get in touch to discuss your students needs now.